“Improving education quality for facing the global competition and raising the quality of life”
UR-ICES 2017, The 1st International Conference on Educational Sciences will be held on 25-26 October, Arya Duta Hotel, Pekanbaru, Indonesia. The International Conference on Educational Sciences is an Interdisciplinary Conference which aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research result about all aspects of Education (Curriculum, Teaching, Learning, Media, Assessment, etc) and discuss the best practices and challenges encountered and the solution adopted. This conference promotes international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity. Through the conference they can share their researches, experiences and informally create long-lasting bonds.
The UR-ICES 2017 also promotes Universitas Riau to the worldwide and to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals to come together and learn from each other as well as providing a place to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
|Call for Paper||:||08 May 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance for Round 1||:||7 Aug 2017 by Email|
|Full Paper Deadline (Round 1)||:||01 Oct 2017|
|Abstract Deadline Extended to||:||01 Sept 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance (Round 2)||:||05 Sept 2017 by Email|
|Full Paper Deadline (Round 2)||:||01 Oct 2017|
|Registration Deadline||:||01 Oct 2017|
|Conference Date||:||25 Oct 2017|
- Conference Chair : Nur Islami, Ph.D
- Secretary : Yennita Roza, Ph.D
- Treasurer : Dr. Maria Erna
- Hospitality : Dr. Jismulatif, Dr. Wan Syafii
- Publiacation : Dr. Roza Linda, Dr. Afrianto
- Venue and Program : Dr. Suarman
- Promotion : Dr. Dahniel, Dr. Riki Afriandi
- Secretariat : Dr. Evi Suryawati, Dedi Putra, Ph.D
- Prof. Dr. Peter Hubber (ICT in Education)
- Deakin University, Australia
- Prof. Dr. Frederick Leung (Comparative Studies)
- Hongkong University, Hongkong
- Assct Prof. Dr. Nurasmah Othman (Entrepreneurship Education)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Mahdum (Language Education)
- University of Riau, Indonesia
Scientific Board :
- Nur Islami, Ph.D (Scopus ID: 37664967500), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- Dr. Evi Suryawati (Scopus ID: 36992687900), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- Dr. Roza Linda (Scopus ID: 55671647400), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Jimmy Copriady, M.Si (Scopus ID : 55848162900), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- Dr. Dedi Futra (Scopus ID: 56548978200), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- Dr. J. Amudhavel ( Scopus ID : 36781870300), KL UNiversity, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Dr. Rozaiman Makmun, PL, Graduate Professional Developments, UDB, Brunai Darussalam
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Samsudin Taib (Scopus ID: 31767715400), University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Mohamad Faizal Baharuddin (Scopus ID: 35072513400), Universiti Tun Hussein Onn, Malaysia
- Dr. Ziad Issa Ibrahim, Jeddah University, Saudi Arabia
- Muhammad Zuhdi, Universitas Mataram, Indonesia
- Education Technology
- Natural Sciences Education
- Mathematic Education
- Social Sciences Education
- Language Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Education
- Special Education
- Vocational Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Physical Health and Sport Education
- All the related educational research
Accepted paper will be published in Conferences Proceeding (with ISBN number). The selected papers will be published in Journal of Educational Sciences (http://fkip.unri.ac.id/jes/). And International Journal of Educational Best Practice.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
The file name of the abstract and full paper should be consisted of first author full name, followed by the field of paper, and Abstract/Full Paper.
- John Margy Physics Education Abstract.docx
- Marni Huges Curriculum Full Paper.docx
All submission (abstract and full paper) should be sent via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Page Limit and Template
The maximum length of full paper for proceding is 5-7 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
The participant who has received the Letter of Acceptance and wishes to attend the conference should register by sending a receipt of registration payment to the urices email (email@example.com) before 01 Oct 2017. Please write the subject of your email with “Registration_your name”.
The registration fees are as follow;
- International participant : USD 75.00
- International student : USD 50.00
- Local participant : IDR 750.000
- Local student : IDR 500.000
- Accompanying person : IDR 500.000
The fee entitles the participant to attendance at all scientific sessions, refreshments and lunch during the conference. Each registered participant will receive a Certificate, Name tag, Conference schedule/abstracts and soft file of conference Proceedings.
Registration fee can be transferred to BNI account, on behalf of
- Account Name : Ibu Maria Erna.
- Account number : 0551468517 BNI Swift Code : BNINIDJA
- Phone number (WA) : +62812-7613-472